All international applicants are required to go through the following steps:
/All international applicants are required to prove the Georgian language proficiency through the conversation with the jury.
The conversation will be recorded and sent to the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Georgia. This is done on the base of the Minister’s order issued on June 11, 2018, N90 (check the link)
3. If the entrance exam as well as Georgian language proficiency test has been passed successfully, applicant is required to present documentation to the Ministry of Education and Center for Quality Enhancement.
Tuition Fees – 4000 EUR per year for BA students.
5000 EUR per year for MA students.
Registration process for international applicants is open from May 1 to June 1 each year.
The exams are usually held in June each year.
1. Application form for international applicants.
2. Valid Passport copy
3. Passport size photo
4. Documentation of completed general /upper secondary/ education (equivalent of Atestatis in Georgia)
5. BA diploma /only for MA applicants/
6. Receipt of paying registration fee of 50 EUR
*Applicants who intend to send recordings instead of playing live must attach links to their video (Youtube; unlisted) to their application form by the deadline – 1 June.
International Relatoins Department N225,
Tel/Fax: +995 32 298 71 86
Address: 8-10 Griboedov st. Tbilisi 0108 Georgia