How to Apply for Erasmus exchange studies ICM
Information for outgoing students
Students of all degree programs BA/MA/Doctorate are eligible to participate in Erasmus exchange either for one semester or full academic year. Erasmus+ exchange program gives opportunity to TSC students to study abroad. The exchange period can be 3–12 months per cycle.
Those interested to apply for studies on an Erasmus exchange are advised to
– Contact the International Relations Department of TSC and make sure that TSC is an Erasmus Partner Institution; or
– Check the information about the Erasmus parters on the official web site of Tbilisi State Conservatoire here
Applications can be made to all universities/institutions /Academies/Hochshuiles at a time.
– Applicants should be an active student of Tbilisi State Conservatoire
– Applicants having Georgian as well as foreign citizenship can apply for Erasmus exchange studies at TSC
– Applicant have completed their first year of university studies (i.e. according the program, the right to study abroad applies from the second year of the first level of university education)
Selection of the students
There are 2 stages for TSC students to apply for Erasmus Exchange
1. Pre selection stage
Those interested to apply for the Erasmus scholarship are required to present
a) Certificate from the dean’s office confirming the active status of the student; and information regarding not having fails in specialty block subjects;
b) Language proficiency certificate
– TOEFL/IELTC; or
– TSU language center exam result.
Each semeter the registration deadline will be announced additionally
N.B. Please visit the EU language proficiency document through this link https://rm.coe.int/CoERMPublicCommonSearchServices/DisplayDCTMContent?documentId=090000168045bc7b
c) Preliminary application for students exchange (download here)
2. Erasmus Application
Erasmus application documents required:
· Erasmus Application Form (please download here)
· Learning Agreement (LA) (please download here)
· Audio/video recording (Please check the requirements on the web site fo the target HEI).
· Copy of the passport
· Motivation letter
· Transcript of records/or certificate confirming the student status signed by the institutions legal representative
Deadlines for Erasmus applications should be checked on the web page of the partner institutions
Step 1: TSC must approve your nomination according to pre selection criterias;
Step 2: Fill out the required documents;
Step 3: Submit the documents to your ERASMUS Coordinator in your home institution. All application forms must be signed and stamped by TSC ERASMUS Coordinator;
Step 4: Your application will be send to the International Office of the selected Erasmus Partner Institution by the Erasmus Coordinator of TSC ;
Step 5Selection of the TSC applicant is done by the receiving institution
Step 6: ERASMUS Coordinator of Partner Institution will be notify you as well as the Erasmus Coordinator of TSC of the result.
All the applications should be sent to the email of Erasmus Coordinator fo the receiving institution (as one pdf-file application)
N.B. Please copy to the address of the International Relations Department of the TSC in the email while sending the application email@example.com
Applicants are strongly recommended
– to get more information about the courses offered by the partner institutions in relation to the study program and the study cycle on their website;
– to get consultation from the Quality Assurance Office of TSC regarding the courses offered by the partner institutions in relation to the study program and the study cycle
Exchange students may select up to 30 ECTS for the semester and up to 60 ECTS for the whole academic year. For more information about your study plan, courses and credits please consul student exchange coordinator.
For more information please attend the information days arranged by the International Relations Department 4 times per year (twice per term).
International Relatoins Department, N225
Tel/Fax: 995 32 298 71 86